In an effort to continue to provide essential clinical trial participation, we have implemented the following safety procedures against the spread of COVID-19:
- No walk in appointments are available at this moment.
- COVID-19 health screener questionnaire is completed prior to being scheduled an appointment.
- Visit appointments are staggered to reduce number of people on site.
- Temperature checks are provided for all staff and patients before entering.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and enhanced safety training has been provided for our staff.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all rooms and surfaces in our clinics.
Due to our focus in the diseases that affect our communities and our dedication to being part of the COVID-19 solution, we have expanded our clinical trial opportunities to include COVID-19 treatments! Please call 1-877-720-7474 or email PatientRecruitment@nritrials.com for more information.
At NRI, we truly care about our team and patients!
We are continuously working hard to keep everyone safe while still conducting important and life changing research. Please contact us if you have questions. We would also like to give a BIG THANKS to Mr. Stuff, who donated and helped us secure a large order of personal protective equipment to keep us going! NRI is sincerely grateful for your help!