Do heavy periods associated with Uterine Fibroids affect you?
Uterine fibroid symptoms can affect any woman, anytime, anywhere. If you’re premenopausal, up to 51 years old, and have heavy periods associated with uterine fibroids, you may qualify for this oral investigational medication study. As a participant, you will receive all study-related care and investigational medication at no cost.
“Are you trying to take control of your hot flashes?
You may be able to join if you:
– Are between the ages of 40 and 65
– Suffer from several hot flushes a day
– Are postmenopausal
– Have a BMI between 18 to 38 kg/m²
Study medication and care will be provided at no cost
You may be reimbursed for time and travel
Study participants will complete about 6 study visits and the study will last for approximately 3 months.
If you are eligible and agree to participate in the study, you will be required to
– Take study medication as prescribed
– Complete all study visits
– Follow all directions from study staff”
Do you have heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids?
To qualify, participants must be women who:
– Are 18 to 50 years of age
– Have monthly menstrual periods
– Experience heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids
– Have days when their feminine products (pads, tampons, liners) become soaked and need to be changed more than 3 times a day
– Additional requirements apply
Call 1-866-567-9756 to find out more information and to see if you are eligible to participate in the study.
Do you suffer from HEAVY or LONG MENSTRUAL BLEEDING? If yes, you may have UTERINE FIBROIDS
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a new study to test the efficacy of a new investigational drug that targets specific female hormones, to see whether it can help women with Heavy Periods due to Uterine Fibroids.
You may qualify to participate if you:
Are older than 18 years of age
Experience heavy periods every month
Are not breast feeding or wanting to become pregnant
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Study duration of approximately 85 weeks with up to 13 in-clinic visits, plus calls needed
Study medication is an oral tablet taken daily for up to 52 weeks
All study-related care, tests, and study medication will be provided to participants at no cost*
*You do not need health insurance to participate
Qualified participants may receive compensation up to $1540.00 for time and travel costs.